The Unified Workspace For Remote Teams
Remote Teams all over the world face the difficulty of communicating, scheduling their tasks or managing their projects. It is where Taskade comes in hand. It is an all in one collaboration tool to supercharge your team’s productivity with collaborative task lists, notes, and mind maps.
Not just that, you can also:
- Upgrade the team productivity for managing multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to break large tasks into smaller pieces with unlimited hierarchy (cascading tasks)
- An easy and simple way to manage client projects across multiple teams. (subspaces)
- An easy way to automate tasks and projects with “Custom Templates” shared in each workspace or subspace.
Watch this video to learn more!
PitchGround presents Taskade – It is a unified workspace with real-time collaboration for your tasks, notes, and projects. Create a team to-do list, mind map, kanban boards, charts and more.
Taskade is where remote teams chat, organize, and get things done. Supercharge your team productivity with collaborative task lists, notes, and mind maps, in one unified workspace. Taskade is simple, beautiful, and fun.
Learn more about Taskade!
Collaborate Instantly –Taskade is built for real-time collaboration. Share your projects, chat with teammates, and see changes as they happen, across all devices on mobile and desktop.
Organize Visually –Taskade is a collaborative task list with unlimited hierarchy, designed to help remote teams work together in one unified workspace.
Manage Anything –Plan, organize, and prioritize upcoming tasks in the team roadmap. Taskade lets you automate your workflows and get work done.
Plan Collaboratively –See your team progress in a shared calendar. Taskade helps you quickly plan out multiple projects across teams and workspaces.
Templates– Select the template that best fits your need:
- Weekly Planner
- Bullet Journal
- Personal Tracker
- Teamwork List
- Project Board
- Prioritization Board
- Strategy Checklist
- Development Tree
- Organizational Chart
- Team Management
- and more…
Web Browser Extension & App –Get started with Taskade’s browser extensions, available for Chrome and Firefox. You can also use Taskade via iOS App, Android App, Windows App, Mac App, Linux App.
Taskade helps teams stay competitive in the modern workplace by cutting down the unnecessary friction in planning, organizing, and decision making. There is no maze of functionality or context switching between multiple tools, so you and your team can focus on getting work done from day one.
What’s the Benefit of using Taskade?
- Projects can be visualized in multiple ways, from task list > kanban board > mind mapping, the data is persistent, you can mix and match, and work with your team, depending on the project, to edit and present in different VIEWS of Taskade
- Taskade is one unified workspace for 3Cs, coordination, collaboration, and communication. It also has a real-time engine similar to Google Docs so you can work on the same page/project across multiple devices, in real-time.
- Taskade offers tasks, notes, and video chat, all on the same page.
- Get Familiar with Smart Formatting like creating blocks, drag n drop, adding notes/tags and more.
- Pick up the pace with Bulk Actions / Multi-Select Tasks + Blocks
- and so much more..
Best Suited For –
- SMBs and SMEs
- Online Businesses
- Educational Institutions
- Non-profit Insitutions
Alternate For – Todoist, Trello, ClickUp, Notion
“This is an incredibly helpful app. The task list feature is great for every time when I start a new tab. It has an extensive array of features that are productive and non-intrusive. Would recommend it to anyone for personal or professional use.” – Lian Liu
“I adore this thing. It has changed my entire workflow in terms of todo’s, things I want to read, keeping everything neatly compartmentalized… I’m not kidding when I say it’s helping me get organized in a way I never, ever thought possible. It’s flexible enough to adapt to the way you want to use it. Try it!” – Stephen Hendricks
“I’ve been using it as my personal planner and if I ever work in a team, I’m definetely gonna bring them onboard as well. Multiple workflow options (lists/kanban/mindmap/orgchart), integrated text chat/audio-video calls, a lot of templates and much more makes Taskade an all-in-one solution I want to use.” – Anvar Bagirov
“I love Taskade! It is an excellent productivity tool. I’ve been a user since Jan 2018 and it has been two years of constant improvements. The development team and support are great. The app itself is beautiful and cleanly designed. They are becoming more and more ubiquitous with apps across most major OS’s, multiple browser extensions, and an API that will hopefully allow for many integrations. Highly recommended.” – Justin Sturgis (also a fellow PitchGrounder)